Murray Harbour Station, circa 1905 (Elliot Lumsden, Photographer)
The completion of the Murray Harbour branch line and the Hillsborough Bridge provided an east link for southern Queens and Kings counties to Charlottetown. Murray Harbour station was built on a curve near the end of the line. In the extreme right of the photo the engine house can be seen. For this photo (probably taken from the top of a rail car) the train crew have posed with local residents.