BANDS OF PEI:
- Jordan Walsh:Bass and lead vocals
- Andrew Macdonald:Guitar
- Andrew Falls:Drums(yum)
- Alec O'Hanley:Guitar
- They are a emo punk style band. Good lyrics and great sound.
- Donovan Morgan:Vocals and guitar
- Robbie Halland:Back-up vocals and guitar
- Elliot Carter:Bass
- Chris Wood:Drums and Percussion
- Emo Pop/80's Punk sounding band. Catchy melodies and great lyrics.
Eyes for Telescopes(2000-present)
- First CD, "Please"
- Pat Deighan:Guitar and vocals
- Craig MacPherson:Bass and vocals
- Belinda Doyle:Vocals and Percussion
- Alternative Rock. Very Edgy
Hands Held Open(sometime-present)
- First CD, "Please Survive"
- Hot punk with a little bit of emo
- First CD is the process of being recorded, or at least they would like it to be recored soon.
- I don't know them all yet, most of them are my friends cousins, so I will get more info on them later
- Groovey pop punk, I heard them at one of our local dances
- They have a CD out, I don't know what it is called but you can find it anywhere on the island
One Ponit 21
Members:They just got a new bass player so watch out for him!!(his name is nick)
- Great just had a show at the Gray last November
- None that I now of...but who knows I didn't do a lot of looking!!
Watch out for the new CD due out called "Here Comes the East" lots of Eastern Bands!!