1/2 cup softened butter
2 cups creamy peanut butter
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
3 cups confectioners' sugar
2 1/2 cups crisp rice cereal
8 oz. milk chocolate
6 oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/2 bar melted paraffin
This recipe was found at:
- Cream 1/2 cup softened butter, 2 cups creamy
peanut butter, and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla in large bowl
- Add 3 cups confectioners' sugar by hand. Stir
in 2 1/2 cups crisp rice cereal by hand.
- Dust hands with confectioners' sugar and shape
walnut size balls.
- In double boiler, melt 8 oz. milk chocolate, 6
oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips and 1/2 bar melted paraffin.
- Dip balls quickly, cover completely, remove to
wax paper, let cool. Makes 6 dozen.