|DEVOTED TO WAR AND HOMEFRONT VETERANS|
The side of war you've never seen before!
War Veteran Quiz Answers
1. In both World War 1 and World War 2, Canadians fought in __________________.
2. Women and men who fought in wartime are called _________________.
3. Battles were fought on land, in the air, and at _________________.
4. People across Canada lay wreaths on a war _______________ on November 11.
5. A symbol of remembrance of those who went to war is a ________________.
6. Canadians built more than 16,500 aircraft for ________________ battles in World War 2.
7. In each war __________________ cared for the sick and wounded both at home and on the battlefront.
8. The ________________ Navy helped to ship troops and supplies overseas.
9. Soldiers in World War 1 were attacked by poison _____________.
10. During the Korean War, over 20,000 soldiers fought in the Canadian _________________.
Veterans Affairs Canada