Prinicple Ceiling Panel
Japanese Tea Bowl
Bar-B-Que Bits by Adam Read
- Very red, emphasizes hotness of contained product
- Little flames on top of the white letters
- The dot of the "i" is shaped like a flame
- The excessive use of red attracts the eye, but also gives a sense of hotness and danger
- The letters are easy to read
- I like the flame on the dot of the eye. And the red attracts the eye, but I still don't know what the product is.
- It attracts the eye, and it looks very well done, but there is nothing that distinguishes what the product is.
TOSH Home Art Home Art Home