Students had a chance to evaluate their Art Edventures and give their comments. Chekc out:
Mitchell, grade 10
Color Theory versus Dr. Gray and the Dechromatizer Evaluation Questions
Please evaluate the Color Theory versus Dr. Gray and the Dechromatizer web site.
it wasnít exactly all straight forward like most web site.
2. Were you able to answer the questions using the website? Comment.
Yes, although some of them werenít so obvious. They werenít too bad to find though.
3. Did the website seem well designed and easy to use? Comment.
Somewhat, I donít think everybody would know what to do when on the web site.
4. What did you learn about color? Comment.
That it can describe emotions and it makes artwork more interesting and deep.
5. What was good about the site? Bad? Comment.
The creativity, colors were good. The facts, directions werenít so good.
6. How would you improve the web site?
More interesting facts, better directions.
7. Should this web site activity be used with classes in the future? Comment.
No, didnít learn enough valuable facts.
|Courses||Student Gallery||Calendar & Info||Interesting Links|