Students had a chance to evaluate their Art Edventures and give their comments. Chekc out:
Mitchell, grade 10
Josee, grade 10
with Carmine Chameleon:
Theory versus Dr. Gray and the Dechromatizer
the following questions while exploring the ArtEdventure.
Turn them in as the end of class.
1. What is the name of the chameleon who helps you?
2. What are the secondary colours?
3. Describe three ways you can make objects look distant in a
4. Describe Vincent van Gogh’s style of painting:
5. What are complimentary colors?
6. What color do painters usually use when painting the clothing
of the Virgin Mary?
7. Name one color and describe what it might symbolize for you?
8. How did you stop the evil Dr. Gray?
|Courses||Student Gallery||Calendar & Info||Interesting Links|